Introduction to ADX
ADX is used to quantify trend strength. ADX calculations are based on a moving average of price range expansion over a given period of time. The default setting is 14 bars, although other time periods can be used. ADX can be used on any trading vehicle such as stocks, mutual funds, exchange-traded funds and futures. (For background reading, see Exploring Oscillators and Indicators: Average Directional Index and Discerning Movement With The Average Directional Index – ADX.)
ADX is plotted as a single line with values ranging from a low of zero to a high of 100. ADX is non-directional; it registers trend strength whether price is trending up or down. The indicator is usually plotted in the same window as the two directional movement indicator (DMI) lines, from which ADX is derived (Figure 1).
Binary Options Indicators – Download Instructions
ADX Trend is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
ADX Trend provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install ADX Trend.mq4?
- Download ADX Trend.mq4
- Copy ADX Trend.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on ADX Trend.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator ADX Trend.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove ADX Trend.mq4 from your Metatrader Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download the Binary Options Indicators: