MT4 volumes indicator? This is a discussion about MT4 volumes indicator? within the General Trading Forum section, where you will Open discussion on all aspects of trading …
Volumes – MQL4 Code Base: custom indicators for MT4
MetaTrader Indicator Volumes Divergence Generation III – Forex Divergance Indicator
On Balance Volume – Volumes – Technical Indicators – MQL4 Technical Analysis
Binary Options Indicators – Download Instructions
ZeroLag MACD is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
ZeroLag MACD provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install ZeroLag MACD.mq4?
- Download ZeroLag MACD.mq4
- Copy ZeroLag MACD.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on ZeroLag MACD.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator ZeroLag MACD.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove ZeroLag MACD.mq4 from your Metatrader Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download the Binary Options Indicators: