Blog about forex trading with MetaTrader 5 – MQL 5, indicators, EA’s, trading systems, scripts and documentation for MetaTrader 5
A well-known international firm, specialized in Forex, has approached to assist in looking for professional FX traders who are interested in discretionary …
Variations on the Topic of WPR – : custom indicators for MT4
Banzai, I use WPR a bit differently than most. Would it be possible to make a change to the code for this indicator? I need it to give a sell signal when then the …
Binary Options Indicators – Download Instructions
WPR is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
WPR provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install WPR.mq4?
- Download WPR.mq4
- Copy WPR.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on WPR.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator WPR.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove WPR.mq4 from your Metatrader Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download the Binary Options Indicators: