The Polarized Fractal Efficiency indicator (PFE) was developed by Hans Hannula. It was introduced in the January 1994 issue of Technical Analysis of Stocks & Commodities …
Polarized Fractal Efficiency (PFE) – Definition of Polarized Fractal Efficiency (PFE) on Investopedia – A technical indicator developed by Hans Hannula that was invented …
Description Hans Hannula presented his PFE indicator in 1994. This indicator is intended to portray the laws of “fractal geometry” in the f
ARCC replaces the Partnership for Excellence (PFE). The seven indicators and a definition for each follows. For more information on the cohort, outcomes, and courses …
Binary Options Indicators – Download Instructions
PFE is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
PFE provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install PFE.mq4?
- Download PFE.mq4
- Copy PFE.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on PFE.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator PFE.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove PFE.mq4 from your Metatrader Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download the Binary Options Indicators: