The pilot signal trend indicator based on average prices.
Mode – mode signal.
StartBar – bar number from start of trend.
Confirm – confirm the value of the required movement in the direction of the signal (pips).
Flat – the distance from the previous signal level, within which new signals are not formed (pips).
Binary Options Indicators – Download Instructions
Notarius is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Notarius provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Notarius.mq4?
- Download Notarius.mq4
- Copy Notarius.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on Notarius.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Notarius.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Notarius.mq4 from your Metatrader Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download the Binary Options Indicators: