Normalized Volume – : custom indicators for MT4
Technical Analysis – indicators Technical Indicator Williams’ Percent Range (%R) is a … Download trading terminal. Open demo account. Open trading … and …
Bollinger Bands … I am trying to find out how the formula for the Normalized Volume Indicator in esignal BBTK differs from the standard Normalized volume indicator.
Originally Posted by Big Joe HI yaaaaaa ! Valeo and Desoft Don’t know if it’s interesting or not, but you can check this : Normalized Volume
Binary Options Indicators – Download Instructions
NormalizedVolume is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
NormalizedVolume provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install NormalizedVolume.mq4?
- Download NormalizedVolume.mq4
- Copy NormalizedVolume.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on NormalizedVolume.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator NormalizedVolume.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove NormalizedVolume.mq4 from your Metatrader Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download the Binary Options Indicators: