Register Welcome to !, one of the largest Forex forums worldwide, where you will be able to find the most complete and reliable Forex information …
Trade this system from around 7/8 gmt to 16/17 gmt Avoid news times and especially 13:30 gmt Indicators: StepMA-Stoch Inverseind with
Nina – MQL4 Code Base: custom indicators for MT4
Platform Tech … Hi everyone, I am trying to get the cross signal out of this indicator to use in an … PHP Code: double Buy = iCustom ( NULL , 0 , “N_StepMA_1” , 7 …
Binary Options Indicators – Download Instructions
NINA is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
NINA provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install NINA.mq4?
- Download NINA.mq4
- Copy NINA.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on NINA.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator NINA.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove NINA.mq4 from your Metatrader Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download the Binary Options Indicators: