Candlestick combinations are taken from the book Elder “Candlesticks”.
This LED indicates the following candlestick combination:
– “Hanged, or hammer,” the character code 108, color DimGray .
– “Bullish engulfing” the character code 110, the color Red . Indicates a bullish trend.
– “Bearish engulfing” the character code 110, the color of Lime . Indicates a bearish trend.
– “The veil of dark clouds,” the character code 116, the color of Lime . Indicates a bearish trend.
– “Break in the clouds”, the character code 116, the color Red . Indicates a bullish trend.
– “Dodge”, the character code 174, the color Indigo. Use in combination with other combinations.
For convenience, if you move the cursor on the symbol and wait a few seconds, pop-up window is presented with the name
object in it and laid the candle description combination.
Important! When using a candle to wait for confirmation or a combination of amplifying signals.
For example: If a “hung” appeared after voshodyasche pronounced trend, confirmation thereof, is the opening price
component of the next bar to the bottom of the price gap relative to the closing price of “hangman” and so on …
Click below to download