Scalper system. It shows the entry, takeprofit and stoploss levels. Use it on M5 or above.
TakeProfit and StopLoss come from ATR (you can change the period of the ATR).
IMPORTANT! >> There are 2 basic rules:
1. Entering only if the price crosses the entry level (i.e. for example if BUY appears, wait until the price is crosses the entry level upward)
2. Recognize the trend and sell only in overall downtrend, buy only in overall uptrend
Test it on demo for the first time.
Use PosX and PosY to place the indicator to the desired location.
Methodology differs from JJN-Bee.
Binary Options Indicators – Download Instructions
JJN Scalper ATR is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
JJN Scalper ATR provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install JJN Scalper ATR.mq4?
- Download JJN Scalper ATR.mq4
- Copy JJN Scalper ATR.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on JJN Scalper ATR.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator JJN Scalper ATR.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove JJN Scalper ATR.mq4 from your Metatrader Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click below to download