The indicator is a second-by-second candle timer not dependent on incoming ticks.
The indicator has three functions:
The indicator will count-down the remaining candle time.
At the open of a new candle the indicator has option to fire alert.
If a candle open is late the indicator will count-up the late time until a candle is opened.
Scalpers and short term traders require greater precision and attention with regards timing of opening and closing positions. Candle Timers assist these objectives.
Added to original code:
Convereted from MetaTrader 5 to MetaTrader 4.
New candle alert.
Label alert mode color. Off(green), On(pink), Sound only(blue)
Font bold option.
Tested on Broker Server times GMT +0, +1, +2 and -5;
Note: A number of candle timers were run simultaneously for comparison. No candle timer indicator conflicts were found. However, if erratic operation is experienced remove all other candle timers.
Binary Options Indicators – Download Instructions
iClock Mod1 Binary Options Indicator is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
iClock Mod1 Binary Options Indicator provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install iClock Mod1 Binary Options Indicator.mq4?
- Download iClock Mod1 Binary Options Indicator.mq4
- Copy iClock Mod1 Binary Options Indicator.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on iClock Mod1 Binary Options Indicator.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator iClock Mod1 Binary Options Indicator.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove iClock Mod1 Binary Options Indicator.mq4 from your Metatrader Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download the Binary Options Indicators: