Stochastic indicator – Stochastic is one of the most popular Forex indicators. Learn how to trade with Stochastic indicator at Forex Indicators Guide.
This indicator shows both powers of the Bull and Bear, the market volume excluded. 0: 0.0: 954: Close-Low (Author: mt-coder) Close-Low indicator by mt-coder
I have tried stoch alert indicator (Attached Files Stoch_Alert_v1.mq4) and already install it in custom indicator and attach it at M1 or M5, but i never hear any alert …
TodaysACDI = YesterdaysACDI + [(close-low)-(high-close)/(high-low)] * volume … occurs,e.g. the Oscillator is rising but the market isn’t, then this is an indicator …
Binary Options Indicators – Download Instructions
Close-Low is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Close-Low provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Close-Low.mq4?
- Download Close-Low.mq4
- Copy Close-Low.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on Close-Low.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Close-Low.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Close-Low.mq4 from your Metatrader Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download the Binary Options Indicators: