Hi everybody I found this indicator somewhere. This indicator is seems interesting, give an alert when to buy and sell, but I don’t understand the
Elder-Ray Summary: An indicator to give you an idea of who is in charge of the market; the bulls or the bears. This indicator is also know as the Bear-Power and …
Bull And Bear Balance Indicator by Vadim Gimelfarb This new indicator analyzes the balance between bullish and bearish sentiment. Every day at the stock exchanges, a battle …
Kellogg School of Management 2001 Sheridan Rd, Evanston, IL 60208 847-491-3300 / email@example.com
Binary Options Indicators – Download Instructions
Bulls is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Bulls provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Bulls.mq4?
- Download Bulls.mq4
- Copy Bulls.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on Bulls.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Bulls.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Bulls.mq4 from your Metatrader Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Click here below to download the Binary Options Indicators: